NinjaRocket Club has been running since 2016 with overwhelming popularity!!
Children have an exciting, stimulating and hands-on day exploring all aspects of STEM.
Build a model rocket…
Create the Ninja Mission Control software
Launch their own rocket high into the sky!!!
Bringing together STEM theory with hands-on application and software code development to provide an exciting, inspiring and memorable day of learning!
The sky’s the limit!
Great for Groups!
- Why not come along just for fun with a group of friends for a build and launch only session?
- Looking for a special event for bored kids over the holiday period? Look no further!
- Come as many times as you like with your friends to build many different rocket styles and soar to new heights!
- How about a super special, one of a kind build and launch birthday party?
- Create your own cool rockets and load them with special birthday greetings!
Custom packages available for schools, Scouts, Brownies, Cadets etc.
- Customise STEM subject modules or even add coding for a Ninja Mission Control Software launch experience.
- Great for corporate events such as team building or to reward great work
- Spice up the competitiveness by including sessions on creating Ninja Mission Control Software, we’ll teach all you need to know!
All attendees, regardless of the event booked will keep their rocket as a flight souvenir...
That's assuming a tree did not get in the way of the landing path!!!
Pricing of Day Classes
Level 1 - Ninja Ariane
Individuals: £90 per person
Individual booking with one or more friends: £80 per person
Level 1 - Ninja Falcon
Individuals: £100 per person
Individual booking with one or more friend: £90 per person
Level 1 - Ninja Saturn
Individual booking with one or more friend: £100 per person
As always, places are strictly limited and do get booked up rather quickly, so please call or email me ASAP!
Email Uma at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on 07775 510915 to secure your place!
Please call to discuss any custom requirements.
Essential Information Regarding One Day Classes
- All classes are from 9.00am to 4.00pm
- All classes are held at Beaconsfield Rugby Club, Oak Lodge Meadow, Windsor End, Beaconsfield, Bucks, HP9 2SQ.
- Lunch is 45 mins with two 20 minute breaks morning and afternoon.
- All classes use our sophisticated custom made electronic hardware and software launch platforms which are wirelessly controlled and speak! Want to code and record your "own voice" countdown? No problem!
- All attendees will require a laptop but don't worry if you don't have one as we have plenty spare ones !
- Children will need lunch, snacks and drinks for the whole day and have suitable outdoor clothing and footwear for the launch.
- No experience of coding or flight control necessary. We will teach everything!
- If we are experience weather prohibiting field launch, the group will be invited to another launch event for free.
- Family and friends are all welcome for final field launch viewing by strict prior arrangement only.
What you will learn at the Day Classes
- Develop Ninja Mission Control software, just like the real thing with a "do it and see methodology".
- Progression through the stages means utilising more powerful rockets with heavier payloads along with increasing challenges in coding, engineering and science.
- Use software which “real” engineers use to code on our custom built wireless electronic hardware.
- Coding is the fourth literacy and what better way to engage children with computational thinking whilst harnessing their creativity in this incredible and exciting subject matter.
- Development of "real" connections between theory and hands-on applications in science, technology, engineering and maths.
- Design, conduct and report experimental investigations in relation to Newton’s laws, potential and kinetic energy.
- Bringing together STEM in an incredibly engaging and novel way, your child will understand what drives stability and flight dynamics.
- Develop spatial relations and conceptual thinking skills.
- Learn to present expertise and ideas developed in front of class.
- Enhancement of self-image through successful accomplishments.
- Spark critical thinking skills, better research and observational techniques.
- Development of greater awareness for safety and attention to detail.
- Above all: a memorable and positive experience during the learning process throughout the three days.