Your privacy is important to us
It is Ninja Code Academy’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, http://www.ninjacodeacademy.co.uk/, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you
We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service
What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us
Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information
Understand though that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
What we may collect:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service!
- Internal record keeping
- Improvement of our products and services not limited to publicity purposes and without permission prior, any video taken of the Ninja or Ninja’s at any location and/or any statement made by a parent, representative or Ninja
- Promotional emails if you opt in
- Market research